INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday Deal on Instant Pot!!

Instant Pot!!

Okay, people, if you don't own an electric pressure cooker yet, now is the time to get one! This is my most favorite small kitchen appliance! We have adapted most of our favorite recipes so they can be made in a fraction of the time in this beautiful little piece of stainless steel and plastic.

There is nobody paying me to say this, I just have found it really, really useful! I can make large batches of things that my food allergic kids like, and then freeze them in portion sizes. I haven't tried making bone broth yet but that is on my list of things to do this weekend! Bone broth is so good for the gut, especially when you have a compromised gut like many kids who are on nutrition support do, and when you can make it yourself in about 30 minutes, why not?!

Amazon is having a SMOKING deal on the 6 quart Instant Pot for Black Friday. For today, the price is cut from the usual $129 down to $68! It really is an amazing deal so if you've considered getting one, now is the time! Click here to get this deal!



1 comment:

  1. I got myself the 6 in 1 for Christmas. I'm pretty excited. If you have some time could you share some of your favorite recipes or things to cook in it?

    ReplyDelete

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...