INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Still here......barely

In case anybody is still reading this poor, neglected blog, we are still here. Life has been very, very busy, i'm not getting enough sleep, my darling fifth child likes to be held all the time, Raya has had a really rough couple of weeks, and my computer is dying. It is also the end of the school year so there have been a few little incidents this past week with big projects being due and children forgetting about then or not realizing that the due date was upon them, so yeah, not much time for blogging. I will be back soon though. In other news, this sweet little thing is 3 months old today. *sniff sniff* it's going WAY too fast.

3 comments:

  1. Am I imagining that her toenail is pink? Did she get her first pedi?! Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attempted to paint her nails a couple weeks ago but she was too squirmy so I only got her big toes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your still here!! She sure is a cutie and getting so big too fast!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...