INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A few old pictures

Yesterday morning I was waiting for my tax software to download and while I waited, I watched a few videos from when Raya was a baby. {acknowledging that my baby isn't a baby anymore...ouch} She was so darn cute! Of course there are some things that I certainly don't miss about that stage of her life, but good gracious I miss that little baby! Now I realize that most people don't make videos of their baby crying, but considering how much she cried and how miserable she was as often as she was, I was surprised that most of the videos are of her smiling and as happy as can be. Like this one:


Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of stink eyes too.

But I loved the stink eyes. :) It just meant she was being tough and protesting all the crap she was being subjected to. I was having a lovely time watching videos of her and looking at pictures and then suddenly realized that my 10:00 alarm hadn't gone off and it was 10:17. She gets out of preschool at 10:15. I was late picking her up because I was reliving her infancy by watching videos on the computer. Comical, really. It was fun looking at everything though. Here are a few of my favorites that I came across. Girlfriend had some great facial expressions.
Back before she was anti-pacifier





Don't mind me, I just disconnected the pulse ox so I could chew on it.

Let me out!





 And here are a couple of recent fun ones. I came home from the grocery store last night and she was passed out like this:
 I know it looks like she could slide off any second but she was actually wedged in there pretty good so I had time to take a picture and put everything down before I moved her. Donny had tried to move her before but she got upset so he decided not to rock the boat.

This is going to be one of my all-time favorite Raya pictures, even if it is a crappy cell phone picture. This is just straight up Raya:
 Surprisingly, the pump was still running. I just LOVE that facial expression. :) Really, I just love everything about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...