INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Thursday, January 31, 2013

5 things that have crossed my mind today

Here are 5 things that have crossed mind today, in no particular order:
1. Wow, I feel like the meanest mom ever. (repeated in my head every time Raya asked for corn chips, marshmallows, quinoa pancakes, peaches, and crackers and I had to tell her no)
2. Has Neocate always been this watery and white? (after 2 years on Peptamen, Neocate just looks wrong.)
3. How many different ways are there to serve Smarties and Dum Dums?
4. What is up with this diaper rash?! Oh, wait, I let her eat fries with crispy stuff on them even though I knew it probably had wheat. *hangs head in shame* (sorry, Raya, I just wanted you to be happy and you WERE happy while you ate them)
5. Oh yeah, that's what Neocate poop looks/smells like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...