INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Raya swallowed fries

Mark this day on the calendar! We went to dinner for Daddy's birthday and during dinner, Raya bit, chewed, and swallowed 4 whole french fries! There was no stuffing of the cheeks followed by me making her spit it all out into a napkin several times during dinner like before. Then she let me feed her a total of about a teaspoon of my mashed potatoes divided into about 20 bites while meowing. She thought she was pretty funny pretending to be a cat and letting me feed her. At one point she said, "You fee-in' me!" (you're feeding me!) and then let out a big cackle. After that, she had 3 tiny tastes of ice cream. The last one had chocolate syrup with it and she made a yuck face but insisted that she liked it. Don't know what's gotten into her but I'll take it. :) It totally made up for the other unpleasant/amusing dining experiences we've had at Applebee's. :) (you can read about those here and here.)

She's saying "my mow-feen!" Translated to "my mouth is clean!" Love her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...