INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Friday, February 3, 2012

Miscellaneous mischief

This girl is one busy kid. Yesterday I was working on making dinner for a family with a new baby and every time I turned around, Raya was into something. The fridge, the pile of junk on top of the dryer, my bathroom closet, her formula cabinet, etc. I was standing in the kitchen reading a recipe and Raya said, "Mommy, my tubie off!" I looked over and saw the tube dangling from her hand, a puddle of stomach contents on the floor, and formula running down her belly.


She also took the milk out of the fridge and tried to drink out of the jug again. It didn't go over well when I took it away. (read: she threw a tantrum:) Then the next thing I knew, she had taken an empty milk jug out of the recycle can and was trying to fill it up from the water dispenser on the fridge door. Did I mention she woke up at 1:30 and then was up for the day at 5:30 yesterday? This morning she woke up at 4:30 and was crying so loud that she woke Kaida up so we've all been up since then. I think we're going to take a break from the Periactin (appetite stimulant) because the negative effects on her sleep are outweighing the positive impact on her oral food intake.

Speaking of oral food intake, here's what happens when one of the big kids leaves a bowl of cereal unattended:


She's also had a funny thing happening lately where her left cheek will turn bright red and hot for no apparent reason. Yesterday it was red all afternoon. Strange.

1 comment:

  1. The little stinker! The red must be an allergic reaction to something--or not. Who knows with Miss Raya?!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...