INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dear Raya

Dear Raya,
Mommy misses you. However. Mommy really REALLY enjoyed sleeping in today until 10:15. Mommy is feeling very refreshed for the first time in about 2 years. 
See you tomorrow, my little vanilla-scented stinkerpot!
Love,
A very rested Mommy :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you two has so much fun on your trip! I'm glad you got to sleep in, and Ashtyn sitting in the pilot's seat - AWESOME! I didn't know they'd let you do that anymore. I hope everything went smoothly while you were away.
    Your's needs a lot more attention than mine, but it's kind of crazy how much we put ourselves way down the priorities list. I wish I lived closer, I'd take that vanilla stinker and all the rest of them (after a very thorough 'how to' lesson, and maybe several play dates where I learned the ropes) and let you have some rest, or shop solo. Solo shopping is huge to me.

    ReplyDelete

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...