INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Usually...

I will admit it. Usually I really enjoy being right. I'm kind of bummed that I was right about Raya losing weight though. She had a weight check today and has lost 12 ounces since we were there a month ago. I had suspected that she was losing a little because when I lay her down to change her diaper, her little pot belly is almost flat and the tabs touch in the middle again. So yeah, she's losing lots of fluids every day and has lost 3/4 of a pound in a month. Not great but really not sure what there is to do about it. GI doctor will be back tomorrow so I'm anticipating (and HOPING for) a phone call or something. On Friday she has her cardiology appointment which should turn up big fat nothing, otherwise known as a innocent murmur like her big sister has. Gotta love a little extra Raya drama the last week of school. :) It's a fitting end to the way we started the school year. :) (She got her G tube 6 days before school started & ended up being in the hospital for 5 days & we missed meet the teacher night and then she was in the hospital again & I missed parent teacher conferences in October.) Good riddance to a crazy school year and hello to a potentially crazy summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...