INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Saturday, April 9, 2011

End of a streak and a balancing act

Last night I thought to myself, Hmmm...Raya hasn't thrown up for a long time! I didn't even say it out loud, all I did was THINK it. Then we were awakened at 5:30 to the sounds of her throwing up. And throwing up, and throwing up. She threw up off & on for about an hour. I'd have to look back in my little log book and see for sure but I think this 2 week no vomiting streak is the longest time she's ever gone without throwing up. It was nice while it lasted. She's been on a little bit of a downhill slope lately and I'm thinking maybe it's time to adjust her meds again. She sees her GI in a couple weeks so now I'm trying to decide if I should call and ask them to adjust them now or try to hold out until we go back in. She's waking up screaming, not napping for more than half an hour or so, the sudden increased oral aversion, and then there's the other typical reflux symptoms like the loud swallows that sound kind of like hiccups, the coughing, the raspy breathing, etc. So yeah, probably going to need to change something soon. Reflux is such a balancing act!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...