INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Striking a Balance

I haven't talked to the GI doctor yet today but the other doctor told me that the labs they drew at 4:00 this morning to check Raya's electrolyte levels came back normal so that's a VERY good thing. She's back to throwing up 4-5 times a day instead of 8-9 like part of the week so that's good, and when she does throw up it's mostly just saliva that she's swallowed. I wasn't excited about the prospect of her throwing up bile several times a day but I can definitely take home saliva vomit and dry heaving. I'm not holding my breath but we're definitely on the right track to being able to go home. Still don't know when but hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...