INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Monday, September 6, 2010

Bring me her head on a stick! (Tues 7-13-10)

No, really, they gave me Raya's head on a stick. With her smelly helmet on it.

Because we are DONE!!!

Can you tell that she's happy about it? :) I know I am. No more weekly drives to Phoenix, no more excessive sweating for her (just normal AZ July sweating now), no more fat lips for me, and no more feeling like I'm the bad guy on The Man in the Iron Mask every time I put it back on her! When I can get her before & after pictures to work, I might post them. But I might not. They're very unflattering. The difference is amazing though and it was well worth everything it took to get it done. If you ever have a baby with a funky shaped head like I did, take them to CranialTech, accept the fact that you'll probably have to pay out of pocket, and get it taken care of as soon as possible because you won't believe what a difference a couple of months can make. Thank you, CranialTech! (unfortunately, this is an unpaid endorsement. :)

**Original post w/pictures**

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...